Saturday, May 30, 2009

Beer & Wings

Yep, that was dinner last night! We headed to Buffalo Wild Wings & I chowed on 6 traditional wings with medium sauce, a handful of potato wedges & a TALL Michelob Ultra! Tasty!

I also had a bite of Kevin's oatmeal raisin cookie at Starbucks later along with my unsweetened Green Tea!

Food for today has been random!

I went to the gym on an empty stomach (not really hungry.)

I ate a banana on the way home from the grocery store then when I got home had a smear of Naturally More PB & Low Sugar jam on an Arnold Sandwich Thin.

Snack was a slice of baby swiss.

I also had a fair amount of candy corn with peanuts! hehehehee

Dinner is grilled pork & Jenna's Baked Beans that I made in the crockpot.

Could be some beer & snacks at a bonfire later!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment