Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Divine dinner

Okay, dinner was sooooo tasty that I'm honoring it with it's own post! I will say in advance that you may find it humorous because it was nothing fancy.

I ran to the store for a few staples.

In the basket was...

Dannon Nonfat Plain yogurt
Silk Light Plain
Mission Multi-grain tortillas
Sargento Reduced Fat Finely Shredded Cheddar
Mother's Natural Honey & Oat cereal (I think that's what it's called)
Morningstar Sausage-style Crumbles (my true love)
Heinz Organic Ketchup

Back to dinner!

I cooked up some sausage crumbles then poured in some egg whites. Flip & put on a tortilla that already has cheese on top. Roll, slice in half & CHOW!

It was dipped in some of the above noted ketchup.

I really enjoyed it though at slightly still hungry so I'll have my snack in a bit.

I'm making these for Kevin & I for dinner tomorrow too! Fast, easy & uber tasty!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment