Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mid-week Woohooo!

Today didnt start off with anything exciting!

Uncle Sam's Cereal, banana & Silk Light Vanilla soymilk

**I did have to add a splash of skim milk too since I was almost out of soymilk. I NEED to get some groceries**

Lunch update!!!

Food is totally boring today so my apologies! Refer to above note! :)

Morningstar Farms Spicy Black Bean patty on romaine with Newman's Own Light Honey Mustard. Then I dipped some Ranch flavored Quakes in 0% Fage.

I had a couple clementines for a morning snack & have a think Thin Creamy PB bar for an afternoon snack.

Afternoon Note: I started to eat the think Thin bar & after a couple bites tossed it. I've eaten them before but at a time when I was eating alot of processed foods. It tasted very chemically to me & it wasnt as great as I'd remembered. I just munched on the rest of the Quakes instead.

Dinner is TBD.

No comments:

Post a Comment