Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lunch time!!!!

I'm notorious for just running to the store for my lunch fix. It's cheaper than going out to eat & I get healthier choices too!

Today's delight includes the BBQ Soycripss (Meijer's brand) with 2% Fage to dip them in. It's my FAVE!!!!! I need to try some other brands of soy crisps too! They are tasty & offer a decent amount of protein for a handful of chips!

Added to lunch is an Amy's Spinach & Feta Pocket that I spied on Jenna's blog.



I'm excited to try it & am just waiting for the nuker to release it to me!

EDIT: Oh my goodness...the Amy's pocket was FANTASTIC! Very tasty even topped with some 2% Fage. Sometimes those microwave things get a little hard but this did not at all! Highly recommended!

I picked up a Larabar Chocolate Coconut Chew & Clif Zbar in Chocolate Chip. One of them will go with my afternoon clementines!

No comments:

Post a Comment