Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Still trying to figure out how exactly to log this all but here's what I started the day with!

Uncle Sam's Cereal (see yesterday for my thoughts on that), Silk Light Vanilla Soymilk, banana & Morningstar Farms Maple Flavored Veggie Sausage Patties

I'll be honest, they tasted okay when I cooked them into my egg whites last week but today I had them on the side with my cereal & I was not really impressed by them. I really like the Morningstar Veggie Sausage Crumbles & other breakfast sausage products but these won't be on the grocery list again.

And let's not forget my treat last night: Blue Bunny Birthday Party Ice Cream Sandwiches!

These were really tasted though I acknowledge they are loaded with garbage! But as a treat they are doable. They are lower in fat & honestly in comparison have no more sugar than the Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches!

No comments:

Post a Comment