Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mother Hubbard

That's my cupboard! Bare. I was on a mission to use up some staples that had been piling up! I shop like my Mom & always stock up on things. I've gotten myself down to bare minimium items. There's a few things of fish in the freezer, some canned beans, some frozen veggies & that's about it. Meals are sparse as a result!

Breakfast: Egg whites, Morningstar maple flavored veggie sausage & banana

AM Snack: Luna bar (Iced Oatmeal Raisin)

Lunch: 2% Fage, BBQ soycrisps & watermelon

PM Snack: Started as a Luna bar (Caramel Nut Brownie) but it was icky! So I had the York Peppermint Patty that was in my purse instead!

Dinner: TBD since we'll be on the road.

I wont be around this weekend to recap eats. My weekend recaps will mostly just be anything FUN that I've had to eat.

You can bet a paycheck that I will have Smores, Michelob Ultra & a good steak this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment