Monday, October 4, 2010

I'm bored with tracking food. I've made necessary changes & will basically be eating the same things daily so I'm just going to track workouts for the meantime. I'll toss in meals from time to time.

Just for giggles, here's what most of my days will look like:

1/2 Larabar before I head to the gym...if hungry when I wake up)

Breakfast: Oats of some sort or toast with egg whites & cheese
Snacks: Larabars, nuts with fruit, protein shakes, yogurt
Lunch: Salad with protein & cheese or half sandwich with yogurt, carrots, etc.
Dinner: Salad with whatever meat I'm cooking (if I didn't have one for lunch) or whatever I'm making for hubby

I'll toss a Coke in there when it suits me, perhaps a piece of banana bread or scoop of ice cream with hubby or even a glass (more like 3 oz) of wine. Conscious choices that will help me meet my goals ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment