Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Smoothie love!

I've been reading alot about smoothies on different blogs. Not only are they uber easy to make but they do help fill me up!

So this morning I had a concoction with my wrap.

Breakfast included Morningstar sausage-style crumbles, egg whites (I use the liquid ones) on a Joseph's pita with some organic ketchup.

THEN because I was still a bit hungry I made a creation!!!

It included the following:

1/2 cup pumpkin
1 cup Silk Light plain
1/4c nonfat plain yogurt
1/2 banana
a touch of vanilla
cinnamon

Blend & drink! Soooo yummy & I might have topped it with a bit of Cool Whip Light!

Snacks are banana & a Luna White Chocolate Macademia bar. This is new & I've not tried it yet but I havent met a Luna Bar yet that I didn't like.

More later.....

1 comment:

  1. The Luna White Chocolate Macedamia bar sounds YUMMMMM!!! Let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete