Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Doing it right...

...well, sort of. I've captured more meals by photo today. Well, one was a cheater & was technically photographed yesterday but it's the same & I was hungry. You get the picture.

Breakfast: Oats, banana, Naturally More PB, a teensy bit of chopped pecans & a touch of REAL maple syrup.

I am REALLY loving the Naturally More. It's so tasty & the crunch of the flax seed just makes it!

AM Snack: Luna Chocolate Peppermint Stick bar



Lunch: Repeat of yesterday....Amy's Cheddar burrito, plain Oikos greek yogurt & some peanuts



PM Snack: Cliz Z-Bar (Chocolate Chip) & Oikos FF Vanilla greek yogurt (had some peanuts too!)



Dinner: Blueberry banana smoothie made with almond milk & cinnamon roll protein; Thomas'100% Whole Wheat Mini bagel with Naturally More & No Sugar Added jam



It doesn't seem like much of a dinner but it was satisfying after a sweat-fest cardio session. I'll grab a snack later if necessary.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, I still have to try the Naturally More PB!!! I bought it Sunday--it's Wednesday now! I am slacking, lol.

    I LOVE those mini bagels!

    What's up with the Cliff Kids bar?? I haven't seen those-may have to go to Whole Foods here for those, though. Do they have fewer calories?

    ReplyDelete