Monday, July 27, 2009

Edy's Alert!!!!

I was looking for a dessert option for last night & got our usual lowfat poundcake. I wanted the FF Breyers vanilla (that's sooooooooooo good!) but they didnt have it. I did see this......



I've never been a fan of some frozen yogurts but decided to give this a try for something different.

HOLY YUMMY!

It's sooooo tangy & the honey is just enough sweet to not let it be too tart. I thought it tasted kinda cheesecakey & Kevin thought it was kinda sherbet-y! I gave it a 2 thumbs up & though Kevin was not fully convinced said he would eat it again!

There's another flavor that is Tart Mango so I may pick that up for next time!

I suggest giving this stuff a try! Super yummy! And the nutritionals are not bad either!

Check that stuff out here!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds sooooo good. I'll have to venture down the frozen food aisle tomorrow at the store. :)

    ReplyDelete